Tuesday, June 26, 2012

For a special, special friend.

Twas the night before Christmas,
The moment you stop and stare,
When you realized I am the lamest,
Because 10 seconds of your life is wasted!


Fail is this poem for it didn't rhyme,
Forgive me, I shant repeat,
Now I shall make it worth your time,
For reading one is indeed a rare treat!


Eunice Quay, a name to remember,
For her wisdom how great a tutor,
It guides the feeble, it empowers the weak,
As her words gives them hope they seek.


Eunice Quay, a name to remember,
As her smile how helpful a mender,
For it robs one's grief and brings him joy,
Likened unto a crying child given a toy.


Eunice Quay, a name to remember,
Her passion and sincerity I truly admire,
None can compare thus far I've seen,
For I bear witness to the friend within.


One above all strikes me in fear,
One above all reminds me ever so dear,
Is her love and her tender care,
That surpasses all except our Lord up there.


Eunice Quay, you truly are special,
There is none out there, none your equal,
Years have passed and I've seen you in action,
As you grew from a child, girl to a woman.


You've shed tears, and plenty of them,
You've fallen in love(?)..ahem ahem,
From each fall you've stood up stronger,
Now that's what I call someone mature.


Never often do you hear me praising any Tom, Dick and Harry,
For I only extol the deserving and the worthy,
You my dear have earned my honour and regard,
Hence shall your reward be from my sincere heart!


I am honoured to be your friend,
There is no greater pleasure than this indeed,
I am lazy to rhyme this last one,
So please forgive me!


Eunice Quay, have a happy 17th birthday. You've been
good to me all my life, someday I hope I will repay the
debt I owe you. Know that you're greatly loved, not only
by me, but by all those lives whom you've touched.


May the good Lord bless and keep you, all the days of your
life.




The good times :)




Still is my favourite picture of us together!

No comments:

Post a Comment