Friday, July 29, 2011

To Sir, with love!

My maths teacher truly is a charming lady. She can strut late into class and let us off an hour early, usually because I'm always sleeping in her class. Sometimes she takes up the entire lesson sharing her past experiences with us, her encounters with various people and places and today she spoke on the most interesting topic yet...

her husband.

Frankly speaking she deserves an Oscar for her awesome acting skills! Some quotes worth mentioning were..

Ms See: S** is very fun! I do with my husband every week!
Class: . . . .

She and her husband made a deal to celebrate her birthday every year, and she sacrificed celebrating her anniversary every year. But one fine year..
Ms See: *late in the evening* Do you know what day is today?
Mr See: Thursday
Ms See: You know today is my birthday?
Mr See: Ya.
Ms See: ALL CAPS RAGE! RAWRRRRRR!

During her husband's attempt to court her..
Mr See: Hey you wanna go for lu-
Ms See: NO! I DON'T WANT. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!


Our dearest math teacher, Ms See!

Btw she's 40, no joke heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment