Monday, August 1, 2011

The diamond in the rough

There comes a time in every man's life where he ventures out of his messy room and gaming sanctuary in search of his one true love. Searching for the diamond in the rough can be as tough as picking out that needle out of the haystack. Asian families have a peculiar culture of putting pressure on their kids once they've reached the age of "maturity" and the Lee bunch from good ol' Melaka is no exception. Seeing what my 33-year old, single and available uncle and other elder cousins goes through every CNY, it's time to brave the torrents of "eh mana girlfriend? tak bawak??" and "zhang da liao lo, ni peng you le?". Not to say I've embarked on my quest for the special one, but maybe it's about time I give some thought to it eh?



'Cause nobody wants to be the last one thereAnd everyone wants to feel like someone caresSomeone to love with my life in their handsThere's gotta be somebody for me like that

No comments:

Post a Comment