Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Great food, great people

Had some wonderful makan outings recently. Christine and I headed over to Carl's J for lunch last Friday in celebration of my results heh. We couldn't resist snacking on some good ice cream after lunch at New Zealand Naturals!


 walnut something, hokey pokey and cookies 'n cream

candid!

Yesterday my family took me out to yet another great eatery down at PJ. Boathouse is a cafe-cum-restaurant which serves up some delicious western and eastern delights. The chef is a single unmarried woman. Take note guys.


the talented chef, playing fruit ninja and getting a low score. how ironic


 yes people, this place is decked with alcohol and booze

 the bar counter is actually an aquarium with fishes swimmin' inside!
 In order to prevent unnecessary drooling and seizures I've decided not to take pictures of the food we ordered. You could say I conveniently forgot. In plain words, we ordered a beef tenderloin, chilli-baked chicken wings, mint-olive salmon fillets, glazed pork ribs, salmon pasta, cempedak chicken yes, cempedak chicken and mushroom soup for the soul. A great dinner no doubt.

Ooh, I drew a rainbow. With my highlighters!

"double rainbow all the way across the sky, yeah yeaaah so intense!"


2 comments:

  1. OMG the colour gradient on your rainbow -- ORANGE DOES NOT GO NEXT TO BLUE! >__<

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't complain! it was totally random okay :P

    ReplyDelete