Saturday, August 13, 2011

VICTOREH!

I couldn't sleep the entire night. From 1am to 2 I was pacing up and down the hall, wondering what the outcome might be. I tried to psych myself to sleep, telling me it'll be alright. Somehow my subconscious didn't allow me to blot out my negative thoughts. Up till 7am I waited for the candidate site to be open. Alas at the moment of reckoning, the Internet failed me and I could not proceed to view my results. After catching 40 winks and skipping my Accounts class I strode on to college and someone shouted CONGRATULATIONS and I was like whuutt?
Yes, you couldn't be more right. I scored well for my exams. Praise the Lord for it! 3A's with 95 for Accounts, 91 for Math and 88 for Econs was really a relief to my thumping heart. Indeed I am grateful to all those who lent me their support and help during my studies and trials. Well..I guess all that's left to say is..

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment