Thursday, August 18, 2011

TOP 5 MOST HATED FOOD

I love food, but at the same time there are some yuckies I can't stomach. Like they old folks say, "One man's meat is another man's poison"

5. ABALONE

 yucks

 Really? Abalones, really? This particular ocean catch baffles me. It tastes like chewing gum, chews like chewing gum and really there's nothing good about it. It tastes bland, looks like an oversized eraser, way overpriced and qualifies to be in this list for sure. Epic Meal Time ain't got business with this homie.

4. BITTER GOURD

 I'll take the beef kthxbye

No doubt this green meanie will make it here. The old folks argue that it's good for your skin, makes your complexion better, improves this bla bla bla. Not for me, I ain't buying that. If it tastes bad and I have a choice not to take it, no way it's going into my mouth. Usually it's cooked with EGGS. Why why why must you tarnish the sunny awesomeness of the eggs!

3. YELLOW NOODLES


"braainss"
Many may argue that these golden strands of gluttony are an Asian delicacy but to the haters like me, we just keep hatin'. The ginormous amounts of boric acid in these little goldilocks spell a quick trip to the hospital for you fans out there. For some reason they taste horrible to me. The very moment I start chewing is also the very moment that calls for the bucket. So don't shove this into my mouth.

see?

2. DURIAN

I'm not going to repeat myself. I said no..

Haters keep hatin' and I'm one of them. Call me anti-Malaysian, ang moh, white man, whatever! I'm not going to try this local specialty...for the 100th time. My family has been trying to get me hooked onto the king of fruits for ages. They must have thought their child came from storks or down the chimney when I told them durians taste terrible. Apart from that, the stench they release smells to the high heavens plus they can potentially send you there! Caution, don't ever try getting me to eat these.

5. COCKLES AKA SEA HAM

  stay in there, don't come out

I really have no idea how this monstrosity came into the list of edible sea creatures. The very existence of the dark depths of the ocean is meant for stuff like this! Humanity, or a part of it, could very well do without them. I can't possibly think of biting into one of these. Tried it ONCE and from then on, completely gave up for the rest of my entire life. Yes, it only took me one try to impose a total ban on this. The worst part is that they cook it with Char Koay Teow. No words can describe how much I detest eating them. Yeaps, haters keep hatin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment